Citrix Ready Since 1998
Let your Citrix System Administrators focus on high level Citrix environment issues, not printing problems.
As a Citrix Ready partner, Tricerat offers unique, remote desktop printing solutions to extend and enhance the printing experience for Citrix customers. With Tricerat’s patented technology, a system admin can build Citrix printers effortlessly.
Tricerat's Citrix ready solutions:
- No print drivers to manage
- Increase performance by reducing login times and spooler crashes
- Decrease time spent managing print servers by reducing compatibility issues
- Removes the complexity and confusion in enterprise print management
- Allow end users to print in from any device, in any location, to any printer
- Print in Citrix Virtual Apps, Citrix Endpoint Management, Citrix Virtual Desktops, VDI sessions, iOS/Android/Thin clients, Google Cloud print, Follow Me, secure print and more
When out-of-the-box functionality doesn’t fit, Tricerat and Citrix work better together. Add Tricerat’s pioneering print technology to the Citrix virtual mix achieves printing success, no matter the client type or mobile device your workforce is on.
Citrix printing best practices and solutions
Citrix offers out-of-the-box basic print functionality with their Universal Print Driver and Universal Print Server. But with rapidly evolving technology, administrators need more than standard functionality. Out-of-the-box and unique situations are where Tricerat provides seamless printing regardless of printer environment complexity. Tricerat works across multiple platforms such as VMWare, Citrix, Microsoft, or Ericom environments, as well as physical workstations.
- Single, drag and drop management console
- Assign printers based on location, user profile, and/or workstation
- Track printing consumables in order to cut costs and/or determine ROI
- Automatically assign printer drivers after installation, meaning no more Citrix policy scripting
Citrix vs VMware
The bottom line is printing is tough, especially in mixed virtual environments. IT departments are constantly battling problems when rolling out new and existing environments of server-based and virtual workstations. No two environments are ever the same and they shouldn’t have to be. Tricerat has been in the business of enterprise printing for over 15 years for this exact reason. Whether you are running Citrix or VMware or a hybrid of both, Tricerat's printing solutions ScrewDrivers, Simplify Printing, and Simplify Suite offer a full-featured, easy-to-use solution to print-proof you now, and in the future - with support for desktop, remote and mobile devices.
Citrix User Group Community
The Tricerat team recently joined forces with CUGC, the Citrix User Group Community, composed of users who aim to help each other grow and excel in business. As a CUGC sponsor since 2017, we take an active role in supporting and educating members. If there's one thing we know, it's that printing is a necessity in every industry. It's our goal to make sure that the products we create are aligned with the needs of the marketplace and the environments that we are going into.
Events: Synergy and Summit
Synergy is always a great event, and one of our favorite parts is seeing new and familiar faces around the show, as we all network and explore the year's latest and greatest improvements and developments. We've been a Citrix Ready Partner for 20 years, so this isn't our first rodeo. This is one of our favorite events of the year to meet and catch up with the companies we have been working with through the year! The next show you attend, be sure to let us know you'll be there - we'd love to touch base in person.